Monday, March 8, 2010

Day Numero Dos

So today was a good day until I got home.

Last night Colin and I slept in my bed because he's sick and I want to monitor his breathing. Then Alex called at 5:45am!! I got to talk to him for about 5 minutes. That will be my last phone call from him for a while, unless he gets a phone over there.

I went with Ashley to put her husband's phone on hold and we saw the Ex-O. Then we went shopping around town (no I did not spend any money). Once we got back on post I realized how barren the post is right now. Kinda made my heart sink when I thought about it. Then I thought about how I was planning on staying here the whole deployment and how my babysitting job fell through. I'm hoping to find a schedule for Colin and I to stick to soon... Once we're both well. Then I got into my apartment and got on the computer, checking facebook. I went to get up, but I knew I couldn't really leave the computer. I'm continuously checking my email and have to have my phone attached to me, even though I know he's not going to respond or call. I think I'm going to go to the store to get some pretty paper so that I can start to write him. I just feel the need to be with Alex, and obviously I can't. It's the most horrible feeling ever.

Part of me can't wait until the rest of the unit leaves so that I have more than one wife to hang out with. I'm pretty sure there are only 4 wives out of my husband's squad that left. Not that I don't appreciate Ashley, I just don't want to disturb anyone from time with their husbands before they go.

I should really clean up and do some laundry, but that would mean that I would have to move all of Alex's stuff. And that just breaks my heart. I want him to come home and put on his jacket and go out to the mall with me. I want him to pick up his towel that's on our bedroom floor and use it for tonight's shower... But all of that won't happen.

I need to start making a list of things to go in his first care package... Whenever I may send that out. lol

Welp, I'm off to push through this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment