Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Traveling....

Ugh! I'm so excited, but not looking forward to the flying part! I'm trying out a few new things when it comes to flying... So I'm really nervous. I like to know first-hand, that it's going to work out right. I'm taking two carry-ons. One with Colin's clothes (rolling) and the second being his diaper bag. Before I check my bags, it's going to be hard to walk up to check in because I have two rolling bags. lol And they don't attach very easy. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. I called the airline to make sure that I could actually bring the rolling small suitcase as a carry-on... But I'm still nervous.

I woke up really early to clean a little and make sure I wasn't forgetting anything... But now it's 6:30am and I'm just sitting here. I have plenty to clean, but I have no motivation to clean. I know I need to get a bottle together for Colin, and a thing of food... Put on deoderant... Ya know, the normal. ;)

I guess if I have to check my small bag, it's okay... Because the airline I'm flying on doesn't charge for the first bag. So it'll be alright. I'll just mail more things back if it gets to be too much when coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment