Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cleeaaaning.

I'm procrastinating horribly! But so far, my house is looking so much better than what it did before! I moved a new piece of furniture into our dining room and kinda made it into my craft room... It's cramped, but I need it for all of my crafting stuff.
I am having a Mary Kay party tomorrow and am planning on being away from home for a majority of the day.

On top of cleaning, I'm starting to explore what I can do if Alex seriously does get out of the Army. I figure I can't really get too much done until Colin turns 3 and we can enroll him in daycare. I'm hoping we get him potty trained fast! Maybe I'll start babysitting for a while when I get home.... I can even put a list online for being a pet sitter... There are possibilities...

Right before I left for college, I decided that I wanted to join the PD or FD. Well now things have changed drastically. I have a beautiful family now... However, I wouldn't mind following up with that eventually. While it won't be possibly until Colin is in daycare, I could still take a few courses online and get prepared physically.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment