Friday, April 2, 2010

Our first missed holiday...

I started getting a few things (food wise) ready for everyone to get together for Easter. As I continued to put the chocolate in all of the molds, I dreaded doing the next mold because I knew that Alex wasn't going to be there to enjoy is all with us.
Yes, I knew this was going to happen. This all was inevitable. I agree. However I never wanted to actually come to this realization.
Colin and I are going with our upstairs neighbors, Elizabeth and Rachel, to their church for Easter service. I'm excited, but would much rather Alex be there with us. I know he'd hate to be in a church, but I believe that he would enjoy watching his little man have a blast during his first Easter.
So you best believe that the camcorder will be attached to my hand as Colin and I go on the prowl for his first egg hunt. I want Alex to witness it just as though he were there with us.
Even though with all of these preparations and everything to make sure that Alex sees everything that I see... I don't want him to see it through a camera lens. How retarded is that? Stupid war.

No comments:

Post a Comment