Monday, April 26, 2010

Gotta love my husband...

Last night when we were talking on the lovely Facebook Chat, he asked why I hadn't been taking very many pictures of myself. I referred back to a comment he made a week ago about my weight. He told me, "Someone's gaining weight." At first I thought he was referring to Colin, until I asked, "Me?" hoping that he would say no. lol Boy, was I wrong or what? So when he asked when he was going to get some pictures of me I told him, "I didn't think you'd want pictures of a heifer." haha Being called a heifer is another story in itself... See below.

When I brought up his comment on my weight, he felt horrible. He told me that he had sent a letter in the mail, apologizing for telling me I was gaining weight. He continued to tell me that he would love me either way. I told him that it wasn't that I didn't think he was going to stop loving me, it just made me feel unattractive.

So of course, when my husband is trying to be sweet and apologize in a way that he knows I will really appreciate it..... the snail mail is going REALLY slow! lol


Heifer Story
Alex and I were messing around in the kitchen one day and I was eating a crap ton of anything in sight. This day was when Alex's new kevlar knuckled gloves came in the mail.... He called me a heifer so I put on the kevlar gloves and chased him around the house yelling, "Who's the heifer now?!"

Man, I miss days like that. Nothing like beating the living crap out of your husband.... jk!

No comments:

Post a Comment